Meet some of our most dedicated fans who tell us why they love RYVITA®.
- Name: Kelly Hoppen MBE
- Occupation: Interior designer, author and educator
- Location: UK
- What is your favourite RYVITA®?
- Original Crispbread
- What is your favourite topping?
- I have 2 favourite topping selections; butter, marmite and cottage cheese – I used to have this with my grandmother all the time when I was growing up. I also love the healthier option which is my daughters recipe, avocado with extra virgin olive oil, lemon and black pepper.
- What does the Ryvita brand mean to you as a designer?
- The Ryvita brand is timeless and classic. It reminds me of my childhood which is comforting.
- 2012 is a great year to celebrate being British - Why are you proud to be British?
- Being British to me means being part of history and such a rich heritage.. We are trend setters, innovators and groundbreakers. There is so much creativity and passion in Britain, and I’m really proud of being part of a culture which has so much substance.
- Win one of our Limited Edition Ryvita tins, designed by Kelly Hoppen MBE - plus get a signed copy of 'Kelly Hoppen Style' and one of each of our new Union Jack crispbread packs
- To enter this month's competition, just answer this simple question.
What is your favourite thing about Britain?
Please submit your answer by entering it into the comment boxes below.
5 runners up will also receive one of each of our new Union Jack crispbreads (Original, Dark Rye, Multigrain and Sesame).
This competition closes on 30th June 2012. Please read our terms and conditions before entering. Good Luck
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, WE WILL BE PICKING OUR WINNERS SHORTLY.